Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
self healing concrete seminars report pdf

Cracks in concrete are a common phenomenon due to the relatively low tensile strength. Durability of concrete is impaired by these cracks since they provide an easy path for the transportation of liquids and gasses that potentially contain harmful substances. If micro-cracks grow and reach the reinforcement, not only the concrete itself may be attacked, but also the reinforcement will be corroded. Therefore, it is important to control the crack width and to heal the cracks as soon as possible. Since the costs involved for maintenance and repair of concrete structures are usually high, this research focuses on the development of self-healing concrete. Self-healing of cracks in concrete would contribute to a longer service life of concrete structures and would make the material not only more durable but also more sustainable.
more refrence:http://ugent.be/ea/structural-engineering/en/research/magnel/research/research3/selfhealing

hello
my name is siavash sakinehpour , iam did some reaserch on self healing concretes and know i want a power point presentation and pdff file on SELF-HELING BACTERIAl CONCRETE.
this is my email :
[email protected]
with best regards
siavash sakinehpour

[-]
Quick Reply