Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a modified aes based algorithm for image encryption

a modified aes based algorithm for image encryption

Abstract

Security in transmission storage of digital images has its importance in today's image communications and confidential video conferencing. Due to the increasing use of images in industrial process, it is essential to protect the confidential image data from unauthorized access. Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is a well known block cipher that has several advantages in data encryption. However, it is not suitable for real-time applications. In this paper, we analyze and present a modification to the Advanced Encryption Standard (MAES) to reflect a high level security and better image encryption. The modification is done by adjusting the ShiftRow Transformation. Detailed results in terms of security analysis and implementation are given. Experimental results verify and prove that the proposed modification to image cryptosystem is highly secure from the cryptographic viewpoint. The results also prove that with a comparison to original AES encryption algorithm the modified algorithm gives better encryption results in terms of security against statistical attacks.

he Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is a specification for the encryption of electronic data established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 2001.[3] Based on the Rijndael cipher[4] developed by two Belgian cryptographers, Joan Daemen and Vincent Rijmen, who submitted a proposal which was evaluated by the NIST during the AES selection process.[5]
AES has been adopted by the U.S. government and is now used worldwide. It supersedes the Data Encryption Standard (DES),[6] which was published in 1977. The algorithm described by AES is a symmetric-key algorithm, meaning the same key is used for both encrypting and decrypting the data.

To get full information or details of a modified aes based algorithm for image encryption please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-a-mod...encryption

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-a-mod...ode=linear

if you again feel trouble on a modified aes based algorithm for image encryption please reply in that page and ask specific fields in a modified aes based algorithm for image encryption

(10-04-2012, 02:09 PM)Guest Wrote: plzz send me ppt on image encryption based on modified AES as i am doing my final year project on this topic..m going to use java language for this algorithm kindly suggest me and help me about implementation of it as i dont knw much about it..

plzz send me ppt on image encryption based on modified AES as i am doing my final year project on this topic..m going to use java language for this algorithm kindly suggest me and help me about implementation of it as i dont knw much about it..

iam looking for AES script in tcl for my work, could you please help me getting the coding

please help me for modified aes implementation in matlab