Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer internship 2013 in hcl jaipur

To
The Instructor
Subject: Application for internship in your company.
Sir,
I am VINOD KUMAR KALA student of Electronics and Communication Engineering of the Indian Institute of Technology, GUWAHATI . I have completed 5th semester & 6th semester. I am hard working and sincere person. I want to do Internship in your company.
I think you will be considered me for this internship and reply me.
Thank you
Yours ever
VINOD KUMAR KALA
b.Tech 3rd yr
ECE
Contact no. +919085607227

To
The Instructor
Sir,
I am Sidhant kumar student of computer science Engineering of the Gyan vihar university, jaipur . I have completed 5th semester & 6th semester. I am hard working and sincere person. I want to do Internship in your company.
Thank you
Yours ever
Sidhant kumar
B.Tech 3rd yr
CSE
Contact no. +917877214455
E-MAIL ID: [email protected]

To
The Instructor
Sir,
I am priyanka yadav student of Electronics and Communication Engineering of RAFFLES university NEEMRANA. I have completed my 2nd year. I am hard working and sincere person. I want to do Internship in your company.
I think you will be considered me for this internship and reply me as soon as possible bcz i have time till 20 july.
Thank you
please give me information on 9587839503,[email protected]

To
The Instructor
Sir,
I am Sidhant kumar student of computer science Engineering of the Gyan vihar university, jaipur . I have completed 5th semester & 6th semester. I am hard working and sincere person. I want to do Internship in your company.
Thank you
Yours ever
Sidhant kumar
B.Tech 3rd yr
CSE
Contact no. +917877214455

To
The Instructor
Sir,
I am priyanka yadav student of Electronics and Communication Engineering of RAFFLES university NEEMRANA. I have completed my 2nd year. I am hard working and sincere person. I want to do Internship in your company.
Thank you

I would suggest you to register on ww[dot]amazinginternships[dot]com

There are many internships and fresher jobs opportunities listed on the website and you can apply for them directly. You can also register and upload your resume on the website so that employers can contact you.

Its free for students