Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
internship in vlsi companies 2013

TIKAM PRAJAPATI
Date Of Birth : 29/12/1988
Mailing Address : 60/3 L.I.G COLONY A.B ROAD INDORE M.P.
Contact Number : +91-8103419035.
Email : [email protected].

Objective:
Seeking a position in an organization where I can contribute my skill and abilities for the growth of organization and mine as well.

Academic Qualifications:
Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI from C DAC, Mumbai FEB - 2012.
Bachelor Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Astral Institute Of Technology & Research. Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal with 67.6% ( 2011).
Intermediate with 68.6% From School For Excellence M.P. Board ( 2007).
High School With 72.6% From Samata Vidhya Peath M.P. board (2005).

Technical Skills:
Programming Languages : C, VHDL, Verilog,
Software Tools : Modelsim, Xilinx-ISE, Micro-Wind, PCB Wizard.

Training:
Undergo Certified Training From Electronics and Electrical (E&E) Pvt. Ltd and BSNL.

B.E Project:
Project Title: - "GSM Based Robotic System"
A wireless robot is control by a dual tone multiple frequency which is generated by mobile phone.

CDAC PROJECT :
Project Title: - "AMBA APB" Protocol.
It is a on chip communication standard for designing the high performance microcontroller. It is used for minimal power consumption and reduced interface complexity and signal transition on the rising edge of the clock for simplification.

Project Title: - temperature sensor" using vhdl.
In this project we have sense the temperature using temperature sensor lm35 and display on seven segement display.

Achievements:
Won first prize in Inter-College Dance competition at Astral Institute of Technology in 2011.
Won first prize in Inter-College Chess competition.
Received Football participation certificate in The Nodal Olympiad sponsored by the Rajiv Gandhi Technical University in the year 2010.