Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
budget monitoring system

Budget Monitoring System is a web enabled online monitoring information system. This is mainly for streamlining the flow of annual budgetary allocation on various account heads of an estalishment including government departments.

It is very necessary to keep watching the utilisation of budget allottment in various heads carefully for tracking the progress of various initiatibes taken by the organisation.

Typically the budget monitoring system is very useful in other than regular expenses or administrative expenses.

Features of Budget Monitoring System

Transparent work flow based customizable system
Electronic flow of data
Online data entry, verification and approval of data
Automated generation of allotment letter
Automated generation of fund transfer request to banks.
Validation of data.
Security Features.
Application Lock.
Menu level control on user privileges
Menu management through role assignment
Online feedback mechanism
Generation of reports at any level
Online guidelines
Functional modules of the System

Configuration
This module used to do various initialisation such as bank accounts, opening balance etc.
Budget Heads
This module used to create budget heads that are going to be tracked for their perfomance later.
Fund Allocation
This module handles allocation of fund to different heads. Various letters can be prepared in this module for fund transfer.
Monitor
This module receives the input from various users and consolidates them to prepare a fine presentable analysis report. By going through this report the administrator can make right decisions.

[/font][font=Arial]
hello..i am an mca student.i selected budget monitoring system as my project topic.i donot know detailed idea about it.help me in preparing a SRS for budget monitoring system

hi friend you can refer this page to get the details on budget monitoring system

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-budge...ing-system