Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matlab code for gait reconition

The recognition of the gait is the process of identifying an individual by the manner in which they walk. It is a less biometric discrete marker, which offers the possibility of identifying people at a distance, without any interaction or cooperation of the subject, this is the property that makes it as attractive as a method of identification.

Interest in biometric walking is strongly motivated by the need for an automated recognition system for visual surveillance and monitoring applications. Recently, the use of gait for the identification of people in surveillance applications has attracted researchers to computer vision. The suitability of gait recognition for surveillance systems emerges from the fact that gait can be perceived at a distance, as well as its non-invasive nature. Although the recognition of gait is still a new biometric, it overcomes most of the limitations that other biometrics suffer from such a face, fingerprints and iris recognition that can be obscured in most situations involving serious crimes.

This gait recognition based on spatio-temporal statistical distribution of pixels present in silhouettes images
.: Click here to download source code:.

Hello sir/mam,
I'm doing research on multimodal biometric recognition using face, ear and gait biometrices. I've completed face and ear biometrics but can't move forward due to uncertainity in gait recognition.
Please provide me the code for gait recognition.

Thank you,
Dhruv Jain

[-]
Quick Reply