Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
governing system of kwu turbine

governing system of kwu turbine

Introduction

To govern means to control and regulate certain parameters to achieve expected functional requirements. Governing system can, therefore be preliminary defined as the system designed to achieve functional requirement of turbo-generator operation by controlling and regulating steam turbine input parameters viz. turbine inlet pressure of steam, mass flow rate of steam etc.

Methods of governing

Generally for utility steam turbines following two methods are popularly used:-1] Nozzle governing-2] Throttle governing.

Steam turbine governing is the procedure of controlling the flow rate of steam to a steam turbine so as to maintain its speed of rotation as constant. The variation in load during the operation of a steam turbine can have a significant impact on its performance. In a practical situation the load frequently varies from the designed or economic load and thus there always exists a considerable deviation from the desired performance of the turbine.[1] The primary objective in the steam turbine operation is to maintain a constant speed of rotation irrespective of the varying load. This can be achieved by means of governing in a steam turbine.

Inthe given site it is not available. You are telling that it is free of cost but they are charging in dollars for each information. And as such information is not accessible without payment.
pl help me to get the governing system write up & the drawings I wanted. It is available in the given site only on payment in dollars.

To get full information or details of governing system of kwu turbine please have a look on the pages

http://scribddoc/104773573/KWU-Steam-Tur...tem#scribd

if you again feel trouble on governing system of kwu turbine please reply in that page and ask specific fields in governing system of kwu turbine

pl give me a detailed write up & coloured drawings for the governing system of 210/200 m.w kwu turbines. Also a copy of the same for 500 m.w Units.

I am going on writing & replying without any fruitful result, Can you help? I am losing my patience.

I want to know the details of kwu turbine governing system with description & drawings.

I am not getting any help from this site in getting the thing I wanted.