Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usecase diagram of blood donation management system

Blood Bank Management System (BBMS) is a browser based system that is designed to store, process, retrieve and analyze information concerned with the administrative and inventory management within a blood bank. This project aims at maintaining all the information pertaining to blood donors, different blood groups available in each blood bank and help them manage in a better way. Aim is to provide transparency in this field, make the process of obtaining blood from a blood bank hassle free and corruption free and make the system of blood bank management effective.

Features of the System:
- Blood Donation Camp & Camp Organiser Management.
- Donor Management - Donor Registration, Managing donor database, recording their physical and medical statistics.
- Inventory management in blood bank for storage and issuance of blood.
- Blood requisition and issuance of blood.
- Online transfer of blood from one blood bank to another.
- Discarding of expired and unsuitable blood (Less Qty., Reactive, Clotting, Hemolysis).
- Being a web based system, can be implemented throughout the state. - - Separate user accounts can be created for each blood bank.
- Patient Register/Blood Sample Receiving Register, Donor Register, Blood Issue Register and Discarded Blood report.
- Fridge Wise Stock Position and Printing of Fridge Stickers.
- List of Donors who are eligible for donation on a particular date with contact Number.
- Camp Wise Donor List and Printing of Donor Cards.

Hi I am Saad I'm looking for uses cases for Blood Donation. to inform u that I have 3 actors who are Blood bank, Users and Doctors
thanks

[-]
Quick Reply