Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEL Industrial visit report

PRACTICAL SUMMER TRAINING
UNDERTAKEN AT

PREFACE
We as engineering students are studying theory subjects and some particles. So, that we may not feel short of practical training which will be useful in our job, The University of Rajasthan has provided us with a 45 days training slot to help us learn better. Theory along with practical is always good as it makes us learn quickly. Also in this world of tough and growing competition it will help in keeping our nose ahead of others. It also gives us confidence to work in a company and bring laurels to our country by our good and admirable job.

LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Short Term
The short term effect of the implant training was that I realized the importance of time. We have to reach on time in the company. We are also expected be in a proper dress code so that we don?t look out of place and oddly different. I have learned to be sharp, precise and accurate in my work and to finish it on time to gain maximum profit. I have learned to communicate with my colleagues and seniors.

Long Term
The industrial training will help me in securing a job. Now, I also have some experience of working in a company and abiding by its rules. It also help me in facing questions from a group of persons.
CONTENTS
1. Introduction
2. Assembly
3. Tank Intercom System
4. Back Up Battery
5. Quality & Assurance
6. Reliability & Environmental Lab
7. Project
8. Conclusion
INTRODUCTION
Set up in 1954 for defence electronics, BEL manufactures radars, sonars, communication network, electronic warfare systems, electro optics, tank electronics, broadcasting equipment, components, electronic voting machine, photovoltaic systems and other high tech products. It has nine manufacturing units at different locations of India. BEL spends 4 to 5% of its annual revenue on R & D. 60% of its revenue is from indigenously developed products. It employs 12,390 people including 1200 R & D engineers. BEL has been ranked first among medium-sized aerospace/defence companies worldwide in 2003 & 2004.
It has come a long way since its inception in 1954 and today is hailed as one of the top professional electronics companies, not just in India but around the world.
Profit 2004-05 Rs 4460 million, Revenue Rs 32,120 million.
The special processes in use in the company are Nut Riveting, Helix Coils & special kind of PCB?s.

Download the full report
Download

PREFACE
We as engineering students are studying theory subjects and some particles. So, that we may not feel short of practical training which will be useful in our job, The University of Rajasthan has provided us with a 45 days training slot to help us learn better. Theory along with practical is always good as it makes us learn quickly. Also in this world of tough and growing competition it will help in keeping our nose ahead of others. It also gives us confidence to work in a company and bring laurels to our country by our good and admirable job.

LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Short Term
The short term effect of the implant training was that I realized the importance of time. We have to reach on time in the company. We are also expected be in a proper dress code so that we don?t look out of place and oddly different. I have learned to be sharp, precise and accurate in my work and to finish it on time to gain maximum profit. I have learned to communicate with my colleagues and seniors.

Long Term
The industrial training will help me in securing a job. Now, I also have some experience of working in a company and abiding by its rules. It also help me in facing questions from a group of persons.
CONTENTS
1. Introduction
2. Assembly
3. Tank Intercom System
4. Back Up Battery
5. Quality & Assurance
6. Reliability & Environmental Lab
7. Project
8. Conclusion
INTRODUCTION
Set up in 1954 for defence electronics, BEL manufactures radars, sonars, communication network, electronic warfare systems, electro optics, tank electronics, broadcasting equipment, components, electronic voting machine, photovoltaic systems and other high tech products. It has nine manufacturing units at different locations of India. BEL spends 4 to 5% of its annual revenue on R & D. 60% of its revenue is from indigenously developed products. It employs 12,390 people including 1200 R & D engineers. BEL has been ranked first among medium-sized aerospace/defence companies worldwide in 2003 & 2004.
It has come a long way since its inception in 1954 and today is hailed as one of the top professional electronics companies, not just in India but around the world.
Profit 2004-05 Rs 4460 million, Revenue Rs 32,120 million.
The special processes in use in the company are Nut Riveting, Helix Coils & special kind of PCB?s.

Bengaluru is one of the preferred destination for industrial visit, bengaluru offers industrial visit to almost all the streams of professional education ranging from Architect to space research. Numerous public sector heavy industries, software companies, aerospace, Biotechnology, telecommunications, and defence organisations are located in the city. Bangalore is known as the Silicon Valley of India. Bengaluru has twenty seven Special economic zones for industrial setups, The headquarters of several public sector undertakings such as Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) and HMT (formerly Hindustan Machine Tools) are located in Bangalore. Bangalore is also hub for biotechnology related industry in India. The major industrial players in Bengaluru includes Biocon, Philips, BOSCH, Pepsi, Oracle, UB Group, Mind Tree, General Motors, ABB, HAL, Boeing, Parle, HMT, Infosys, wipro, ITC Infotech etc.

Hello sir,
We have arranged 50 student from 3rd year CSE department.We have planed to go for an industrial visit for 3 days.so we searching for good company in Bangalore. So we decided to select the BEL company.we want to know many things related for software lines.we want get more knowledge from your company.So please grand us to visit your company. I have enclosed my email I'd & mobile no with this thread please give a positive reply for us.

THANKING YOU,

Your's faithfully,
S.Gowtham.
From
S.Gowtham,
BE CSE (3rd year),
Hindusthan Institute of technology,
Coimbatore-641032.

Email I'd : [email protected]
Mobile no : 7867995318.

[-]
Quick Reply