Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To get Details for applying pic on rupayan cover page

Hello sir/ma'am
                      I am Anshika Porwal,l want to get details for applying  my photo on amar ujala rupayan cover page.I have done B.Tech from National Institute of Technology,Srinagar and work as a software engineer. I lives in firozabad and It's my little dream to get my pic as rupayan cover photo.
Thanking you.

(02-12-2020, 07:28 PM)Guest Wrote: Hello sir/ma'am
                      I am Anshika Porwal,l want to get details for applying  my photo on amar ujala rupayan cover page.I have done B.Tech from National Institute of Technology,Srinagar and work as a software engineer. I lives in firozabad and It's my little dream to get my pic as rupayan cover photo.
Thanking you.

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Popular Searches: amar ujala rupayan woman cover page pic of 12 june 2015, amar ujala magazine rupayan cover page pic, how can send pic for rupayan woman amarujala cover page, how to send pic for rupayan cover pic, how can i send pic to rupayan cover page, land use and land cover details of karamana basin kerala, rupayan how to upload pic for cover page,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)