Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cortana seminars report

cortana seminar report

Cortana is an intelligent personal assistant created by Microsoft for Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile (where it now supersedes Bing Mobile),Microsoft Band, Xbox One,Windows 10, iOS and Android.Cortana was demonstrated for the first time at the Microsoft BUILD Developer Conference (April 2 4, 2014) in San Francisco.It has been launched as a key ingredient of Microsoft's planned "makeover" of the future operating systems for Windows Phone and Windows. It is named after Cortana, a synthetic intelligence character in Microsoft's Halo video game franchise originating in Bungie folklore, with Jen Taylor, the character's voice actress, returning to voice the personal assistant's US-specific version.Cortana is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese language editions, depending on the software platform and region in which it is used (see the section on regions and languages for details).

hi! I need to check out the seminar report on cortana for my technical seminar. Ps allow me to have the report. Thank you