Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
microgrid simulation mdl file

Abstract

A new concept in power generation is a microgrid. The Microgrid concept assumes a cluster of loads and microsources operating as a single controllable system that provides both power and heat to its local area. Not much is known about Microgrid behavior as a whole system. Some models exist which describe the components of a Microgrid. This thesis aims to model Microgrids at steady state and study their transient responses to changing inputs. Currently models of a Diesel Engine, a Fuel Cell, a Microturbine, a Wind turbine, and finally a Photovoltaic cell have been developed. It is intended that the work completed in this thesis will lay the groundwork for further model development. The long term goal is to have a highly sophisticated, complete system model of a Microgrid, so as to allow its simulation to fully understand how microgrids behave. The goal of this thesis is to build a complete model of Microgrid including the power sources, their power electronics, and a load and mains model in MATLAB/Simulink.

I'm in need microgrid simulation mdl file for my research work ,please send me the model