Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizen card system

Introduction To CITIZEN CARD SYSTEM

The Project Citizen Card System gives us the information about the citizen in any country. A Citizen has unique Id to find out the personal information in each and every department or service wherever a citizen goes. This information can be found out by the unique Id of the citizen. If any citizen wants to utilize the services or utilities by the Government or Private organizations, he has to go to each and every department with different Id for that particular department. Instead, a citizen card helps in having all the utilities and services under one unique Id. This system not only helps us to know the information about the services or utilities but also it gives the information about the character of the citizen in credit rating.

This System consists of the modules like Personal Information, Credit Rating, Banking, Insurance, Tax, Provident Fund, Electricity, Telephone, Gas, Movies, Municipality, RTO, Voting, Passport, Travel Agency etc.

Project Description

Citizen Card System provides the information about the citizen in any country. A Citizen has unique Id to find out the personal information in each and every department or service wherever a citizen goes. This information can be found out by the unique Id of the citizen. If any citizen wants to utilize the services or utilities by the Government or Private organizations, he has to go to each and every department with different Id for that particular department.

In citizen card system the citizen will perform the all transactions basing on id. If citizen want to take a policy like Insurance policy then citizen basing on id he/she logins and register themselves to take a policy .Not only the Insurance but also he/she perform the transactions like banking, Electricity, Banking, Insurance, Tax, Provident Fund, Telephone, Gas, Movies, Municipality, Credit rating etc. Credit rating tells the behavior of the person whether citizen s character is good or bad.

INTRODUCTION TO MODULES

Personal Information
This module contains the personal information like name, id, address etc., of citizen. If administrator wants to view the personal details of the citizen administrator can verify the personal information module.

Credit Rating
This module gives the information about the character of the citizen. It determines whether the citizen s behavior basing on all the things is good or bad. It provides the information of the citizen.

Insurance
This module provides the amount insured and regarding its installments. Basing on citizen id the insurance details can be displayed. If the citizen wants to make a policy in the insurance then citizen can make it by his citizen id.

Taxation
This module provides the information regarding the tax paid and tax to be paid. If Administrator wants to know about the particular citizen details whether he/she paid the tax or not then the administrator can check it basing on id.

Gas
This module provides the information regarding the deliveries of the gas. The information provides the amount paid by the customer to the particular gas no and gas type.

RTO
This module provides information regarding licenses for vehicles. It gives the information like vehicle name, vehicle registration number, engine number, Service number, Owner address etc

Voting
This module provides the online voting facility. Citizen can choose particular area to the voting. Citizen can vote according to his/her choice.

Banking
This module allows all banking transactions. Citizen can make any bank transactions basing on citizen id. Banks like SBI, ICICI, Andhra bank etc., all the banking transactions can be done with citizen id.

Telephone
This module provides information about the telephone bill payments. It provides the information about the STD calls/ISD calls and their charges of particular citizen id.

Electricity
This module provides information about electricity bill payments and all. It provides the information like number of units and previous no of units and the charge for that bill basing on id of particular citizen.

Passport
This module provides information about particular citizen. Details like citizen s personal information and date issued, valid up to etc.

Objectives
To enable the Administrator to perform operations basing on citizen id like voting, passport, gas, banking, Personal Information, Credit Rating, etc.

CITIZEN CARD SYSTEM
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
We would like to take this opportunity to place it on record that this project would never have taken shape but for the cooperation extended to us by certain individuals. Though it is not possible to name all of them, it would be unpardonable on our part if we do not mention some of the very important persons.
Sincerely we acknowledge our deep sense of gratitude to our project guide Mrs.Suhasini Head of the Dept.Mr. A.Pratap Reddy for his constant encouragement, help and valuable suggestions. Express our gratitude to Dr.P.Ramakrishna Rao principal of GANAPATHY ENGINEERING COLLEGE for his valuable suggestions and advices. We also extend our thanks to other Faculty members for their cooperation during our project work.
Finally, we would like to thank our friends for their cooperation to complete this project. ABSTRACT
The Project Citizen Card System gives us the information about the citizen in any country. A Citizen has unique Id to find out the personal information in each and every department or service wherever a citizen goes. This information can be found out by the unique Id of the citizen. If any citizen wants to utilize the services or utilities by the Government or Private organizations, he has to go to each and every department with different Id for that particular department. Instead, a citizen card helps in having all the utilities and services under one unique Id. This system not only helps us to know the information about the services or utilities but also it gives the information about the character of the citizen in credit rating.
Citizen Card System provides the information about the citizen in any country. A Citizen has unique Id to find out the personal information in each and every department or service wherever a citizen goes. This information can be found out by the unique Id of the citizen. If any citizen wants to utilize the services or utilities by the Government or Private organizations, he has to go to each and every department with different Id for that particular department.

he Project Citizen Card System gives us the information about the citizen in any country. A Citizen has unique Id to find out the personal information in each and every department or service wherever a citizen goes. This information can be found out by the unique Id of the citizen. If any citizen wants to utilize the services or utilities by the Government or Private organizations, he has to go to each and every department with different Id for that particular department. Instead, a citizen card helps in having all the utilities and services under one unique Id. This system not only helps us to know the information about the services or utilities but also it gives the information about the character of the citizen in credit rating.

This System consists of the modules like Personal Information, Credit Rating, Banking, Insurance, Tax, Provident Fund, Electricity, Telephone, Gas, Movies, Municipality, RTO, Voting, Passport, Travel Agency etc.

Hii im Ajitha.AP doing my finar year MCA..
I select the topic Citizen card system as final year project..
But i cant do that project alone.. Please help me to complete..
I have 3 modules..
User Module
Administrator Module
Sectors Module

I want Dfd, Forms,Tables.. And codings too..

My current stage is just started user module.. only user registration and login form is completed.. College submission date is sep20.. Pls help me..
CITIZEN CARD SYSTEM Hii im Ajitha.AP doing my finar year MCA..
I select the topic Citizen card system as final year project..
But i cant do that project alone.. Please help me to complete..
I have 3 modules..
User Module
Administrator Module
Sectors Module

I want Dfd, Forms,Tables.. And codings too..

My current stage is just started user module.. only user registration and login form is completed.. College submission date is sep20.. Pls help me..

CITIZEN CARD SYSTEM
This is a project that provides the information about the citizen in any country. A unique Id is provided for all citizen to find out the personal information in each and every department or service wherever a citizen goes. The services of the Government or Private organizations can be availed by the citizen through this id. At present there is no unique id for all departments and each department/service has different documents. The citizen card helps in having all the utilities and services under one unique Id. The information about the character of the citizen in credit rating can also be obtained from this citizen card. Telephone, Gas, Movies, Municipality, RTO,Personal Information, Credit Rating, Banking, Insurance, Tax, Provident Fund, Electricity etc are the services that will come under the single window of citizen card.

Hii im Ajitha doing my final year MCA..My project topic is Citizen card system in asp.net..
I also need an abstract,ppt,doc,pdf,full report along with source codes on Citizen Card System .Also need its advantages and disadvantages based on existing system and a basic design model picture of the system.So the full report of citizen card system like to do a project in Citizen card system in asp.net can be mailed to [email protected]..

Waiting for a reply soon,Bcoz i want to submit Sep20..

I'm Sini Maria from Thrissur,like to do a project in Citizen card system in asp.net for my final semester of MCA.
I need an abstract,ppt,doc,pdf,full report along with source codes on Citizen Card System .Also need its advantages and disadvantages based on existing system and a basic design model picture of the system.So the full report of citizen card system can be mailed to [email protected].
Waiting for a reply soon,as only few days time for me to start the project.[/align]

I am sowmya studying IV/IV b.tech and I had mini project and choose citizen card system which i think easy but we didnt completed source code for our project but I have to be show the project output on 8-10-2011
so ,I need source code for citizen card system in java or jsp
overall I need the full source code for citizen card system..
please send to me for this email: [email protected]
send tome on before 4-10-2011

hii,I'm a PG student.I am doing this prjct Citizen card System..i want to complete it in next week.So plz send me this project to my mail id,[email protected]. i need complete details about citizens card system .it must include dfd ,uml diagrams tables screen shots etc and also sourcecode .pls send me

to get information about the topic Citizen card system full report ppt and related topic refer the page link bellow

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-citizen-card-system

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-citiz...tem--12864

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-citiz...tem--30540