Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kerala panchayat building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free

kerala panchayat building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free

When you want to construct a building anywhere in Kerala,you will have to obtain Building Permit and Approved Plan and other drawings related to that building from concerned Local authority like Corporation/Municipality/Panchayath as the case may be as per provisions of Kerala building Rules ,1998 ,subsequent amendments and related decisions/restrictions imposed by the local authority concerned.Drawings prepared and Building Permit application will have to be signed and sealed by an Architect/licensed Engineer/Supervisor. I will give here a few important provisions of Kerala Building Rules 1.You will have to leave minimum 3M on road facing sides of plot. 2.You will have to leave 1M and 1.2M on either sides of plot. 3.You will have to leave 1.5 M on rear side. Building Permit is issued for three years and can be renewed after that period against specific request to that effect. There are restrictions imposed by Coastal Restricted Zones Act of Central government on building near rivers and lakes.There are restrictions for construction near main roads and National Highways.There are specific Zones assigned by concerned local authority restricting certain type of construction in that zone. There will also be frozen areas where construction is prevented by local authority.Due to these reasons,it is always better to get the plot checked by a professional familiar with these restrictions in the area concerned before you purchase land for construction.You can also directly cross check with concerned local authority on restrictions if any before purchase of land.

To get full information or details of kerala panchayat building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-keral...ree?page=3

if you again feel trouble on kerala panchayat building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free please reply in that page and ask specific fields in kerala panchayat building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free
To get full information or details of kerala panchayat building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-keral...ree?page=3

if you again feel trouble on kerala panchayat building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free please reply in that page and ask specific fields in kerala panchayat building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free

dear sir,Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings!!

I want latest Kerala panchayath building rule Malayalam pdf file plz send my email id. [email protected]

Regards.

Mohammad Nisar Palakkal
Cad Technician
Roads & Infrastructure

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings!!

I want latest Kerala panchayath building rule Malayalam pdf file plz send my email id. [email protected]

Regards.

Mohammad Nisar Palakkal
Cad Technician
Roads & Infrastructure

[quote='Guest' pid='133942' dateline='1395098603']
RE : kerala panchayath building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free (groop f ) sir, please send me a cope of kerala panchayath building rule (groop f ) 2013 in malayalam to my email [email protected]

RE: kerala panchayat building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free
Dear Sir,

Kindly send copy of kerala panchayat building rules - 2013 in malayalam in my mail id: [email protected] for my personal reference.

Thanks & Regards,

James John.

Hi,
please sent me a copy of kerala panchayath builoding rule 2013 in malayalam to my email geenocad (at) gmail.com
Thanks
Hi,
please sent me a copy of kerala panchayath builoding rule 2013 in malayalam to my email geenocad (at) gmail.com

please send me a copy of kerala panchayath building rule 2013 in malayalam to my email id '[email protected]'
please send me a copy of kerala panchayath building rule 2013 in malayalam to my email '[email protected]'

(10-17-2013, 12:24 PM)Guest Wrote: PLEASE SEND ME A PANCHAYATH SANCTION RULES FOR BUILDING IN MALAYALAM

[email protected]

RE : kerala panchayath building rules 2013 pdf malayalam free (groop f ) sir, please send me a cope of kerala panchayath building rule (groop f ) 2013 in malayalam to my email [email protected]

(07-04-2013, 01:08 AM)Guest Wrote: Sir,

Please send me a copy of kerala panchayat building rules 2013 to my e-mail id [email protected]

Regards,
Abdussalam k