Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script for felicitation ceremony

please visit anchoring script for felicitation ceremony

ANCHORING SCRIPT
ANCHORING SCRIPT Result announcement INTRODUCTION Show of soaring competence, Glow of vibrating Biyanites. It is larger than dreams, It is the craziness that is rife, It is the creation of life, It is the festival of life. Anchor 1: Good afternoon everyone. The galaxy of intellectuals, invited personalities, teachers and our lovely students. How different is this evening., you will yourself discover as the colors of today s prize distribution ceremony. Anchor 2: So, Here we are. All together..

World Environment Day anchoring script

WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY ANCHORING BY Pruthvi Raj T.N Good afternoon everyone, All praise is to god for such a celestial & symphonious afternoon. An afternoon full of allure & amazement. An afternoon brimming with the twinkling &astonishing eyes of the audience awaiting for the event to start. The countdown has begun. 5 ..4 ..3 ..2 ..1 .. I wish you all a very happy World Environment Day on behalf of the institution. Any occasion will be incomplete without a prayer to start it. So to fill..

ANCHORING SCRIPT FOR A CULTURAL EVENT

Anchor-1: Good Evening ! Ladies and Gentleman!, The galaxy of intellectuals, your Excellency, invited guests, teachers and my dear friends how different is this evening. Dear audience, you will yourself discover as the colours of cultural feast unfold !

Well, my first and foremost duty - On behalf of the Principal, Teaching Staff and Students, we welcome you all to our ANNUAL DAY FUNCTION

Anchor-2: We fell honored to have with us - The Honourable Chief Guest His Excellency Mr Biren Nanda, the Indian Ambassador To Indonesia, - Sir you hardly need any introduction, you have made all of us proud by your distinguished work in numerous capacities. You are one of the most celebrated foreign services dignitary . Guests of Honour : Mr Dexter Kennedy, the Pro-Vice Chairman of the School, the man of distinct vision and a fountainhead of illuminating ideas, an idol of knowledge and experience and inspiration to all of us. Mr Vipin Kumar, who is .( add yourself)

Anchor-1: Now, we will have our traditional auspicious LAMP-LIGHTENING ceremony as a tribute to Mother Saraswati, the Godess of knowledge. (Mother, we pray for your blessings with all humility give us wisdom to make this world a better place. May all human beings live in harmony with nature and other forms of life. May the truth prevail. May the darkness of ignorance be swept away by the dawn of self-realization.)that the by our honourable Chief Guest His Highness Mr Biren Nanda
Sir Please

I need a good format to prepare an anchoring script for felicitation function