Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grid voltage regulation report in ms word

a novel night-time application of a photovoltaic (PV) solar power farm bidirectional inverter as a battery charger, is presented. It is shown that a combination of PV solar farm and storage batteries can be advantageous in a distribution system having wind farm in close vicinity to the solar farm. Under such a condition, the PV solar farm inverter can regulate the grid voltage (if allowed by the code) by charging/ discharging the batteries as well as provide better asset utilization and return on investments. The PV solar farm inverter is operated as a three-phase fully controlled rectifier to charge the batteries which draws sinusoidal currents at unity power factor operation. MATLAB/SIMULINK based simulation results are provided to show the effectiveness of the proposed indirect grid voltage regulation utilizing the PV solar farm and storage batteries.In electrical engineering, particularly power engineering, voltage regulation is a measure of change in the voltage magnitude between the sending and receiving end of a component, such as a transmission or distribution line. Voltage regulation describes the ability of a system to provide near constant voltage over a wide range of load conditions. The term may refer to a passive property that results in more or less voltage drop under various load conditions, or to the active intervention with devices for the specific purpose of adjusting voltage.

hi my name is manabesh and i am a student of national institute of science and technology and i want the pdf or word file of report on grid voltage regulation my email id is [email protected]

[-]
Quick Reply