Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transparent smartphones ppt

transparent smartphones ppt

All wait next model iPhone 6s in 2015. Yesterday we saw first iPhone 6s prototype, some iPhone 6s features. Now we know rumored release date in China. We don t know all iPhone 6s new features, but we know that iPhone 6s will same body like iPhone 6. Not transparent glass body. Some years ago taiwanese tech company Polytron Technologies has revealed a prototype transparent smartphone.

Some thinks about transparent iPhone. Maybe iPhone 7 or iPhone 7s. The device, which has the ability to change smartphone industry for good, features a small touchscreen and power glass exterior. There are companies working on phones with flexible screen, and this fully glass design seems first real effort at getting a real transparent phone to the consumer. The only thing may bothers us is that, there hasn t been a way worked out to make the processors and components transparent. However, it s cool to see a transforming of virtual design into reality. One more picture after the jump.

A fully transparent conceptual smartphone, developed by Taiwanese company Polytron Technologies, gives me hope for a future full of fancy smartphones far different from the common designs seen today.The future is now, or at least could be, as Vivo officially teased what seems to be a transparent smartphone. The company's new celebrity spokesperson Song Zhongji Obama poses in a promo image posing with a see-through smartphone.

The phone in question is probably going to be a part of the Vivo X-series and could be the X7 or X7 Plus.Vivo smartphones and brand, in general, have been heavily advertised in the recent Captain America 3 movie. In it, Tony Stark (Iron Man) holds a transparent device, which doesn't have a typical phone shape, but has all the functionality of one.

No further details are available at the moment, but we'll continue to follow the potentially transparent device with great interest.

Hi am Devika I would like to get details on transparent smartphones ppt and now i am living at Thrissur and i last studied in the school GVHSS Thalikulam and now am doing diploma in electronics at government women's polytechnic collage Thrissur i need help on my seminar report

I need ppt Presentations of tansprarent smartphone
I need ppt Presentations of tansprarent smartphone