Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online voting using fingerprint system

ONLINE VOTING SYSTEM EMPLOYING BIOMETRICS
(THUMB IMPRESSION)

In the present elections some forces indulge in rigging process which can change the verdict of the election.The project described here aims at enhance the accuracy and speed of the voting process. Here, thumb impression is used for voter identification.

THE SYSTEM

In biometrics, the biological traits or behavioral characteristics are used to identify the individual. The traits like fingerprints, hand geometry, facial geometry, retina patterns,
voice recognition, and handwriting recognition are unique to a person and they can be used. But in this project, thumb impression for the purpose of voter identification.

DESIGN
The most important parameters of the project are:
-Scanning- using DSP Processor
- Searching- which is based on the principle of GOOGLE SEARCH
- Networking- this is done so that all the election booths are connected in a network
- Data transfer It is done using using telephone lines.

but as a pre-requisite, this system requires a personal identification card.

For full details about this project, read this pdf:
[attachment=4071]
This thread also maybe of interest to you:
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-onlin...al-polling

Hello,
sweeti, I think you are sending the project to the user by mail. Share it on the forum by posting your project as the reply and add the attachments too. By doing this a lot more of of your friends can make use of your project.

hi sweeti
i couldn't understand about ur query. for more details on 'online voting using fingerprint system' , please download the attachments given in above posts and go through the given thread.

hai,iam gangaprasad.a.s, doing my final yr btech IT in "tamilnadu collg of engg".iam in need of project details of "online voting system using fingerprints" as soon as possible..pls..

More Info About online voting using fingerprint system

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-onlin...int-system

please can u provide me source code for online voting system employing biometrics