Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script for farewell party in college based on a theme

In my school, we celebrated farewell recently,when my two sisters were the anchors. Here are some nice beginning lines,which" i think" are good:

1.We all came here as strangers,saying"pata nahi yaar kese dost milengey,kesi teachers hongey..kese sab baat karenggey..?" And now we all are so perfectly glued to each other that even Fevicol would feel jealous.

2. Life is not just a journey from beginning to the end(destination)..sometimes it is the horrifying journey from class to principal's office ..!

3. The situations of life are a way harder to bunk than a class.

4. Sharing lunch was hard..and even harder when other friend hasn't brought one :p.

5. We all like surprises,but that doesn't mean that teachers should take surprise tests.

6. Good friends are tough to find but impossible to get rid of..when become bestis!

7. Its said that books are best friends of man..but hard to realize this in library.!

These are written by me. For now i'm able to write this much only..but if you want more..i'll update my answer tomorrow.

P.S. - sorry if i'm late to answer this,i was really busy.

Hi i am Roel.. i would like to get details on funny anchoring script for retro theme party ..i hope funny anchoring script for retro theme party will be available here ..