Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
literature review of pendulum based water pumping system pdf

New and technically original idea - hand water pump with a pendulum - provides alleviation of work, because it is enough to move the pendulum occasionally with a little finger to pump the water, instead of large swings. Using the minimum of human strength in comparison to present classic hand water pumps enables efficient application in irrigation of smaller lots, for water-wells and extinguishing fires even by old people and children, which was proved by a large number of interested future consumers during the presentations.

Hand water pump with a pendulum is a realisation of a new, original, and even unbelievable, by very simple solution for pumping water. Work is alleviated because easier, long-lasting and effortless use of the hand water pump has been enabled. Input energy for starting the process of pumping, in form of occasional pushing of the pendulum, is much less than with typical hand pumps.

Hand water pump with a pendulum for pumping water out from wells or reservoirs consists of a cylinder (1) with a piston (2), lever system (3), a seesaw (4), a pendulum (5), a reservoir (6) and output water pipe (7).

To get the water running out of the pump, the pendulum needs to be out of balance. After that, based on gravitational potential, the piston starts oscillating and the continuous stream of water is coming out of the output pipe. The pendulum should be occasionally pushed, to maintain the amplitude i.e. the stream of water.

The pump works well with all sizes of the pendulum, but mainly with the amplitude of 90 .

Hi am jaydip i would like to get details on literature review of pendulum based water pumping system pdf .i am living at India and i last studied in the college/school G.K. Bharad and now am doing reserch.i need help on litreture review of pendulum water pumpetc

[-]
Quick Reply