Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wireless heart attack detector with GPS

Wireless Heart Attack Detector with GPS

After a heart attack, The first few hours are critical in saving much of the dying heart muscle which are starving due to lack of oxygen supply and preventing permanent heart damage. Vhe symptoms vary from individual to individual and the most common reason for critical delays in medical treatment is patient unawareness and lack of early warning .

It is possible to detect the onset of a heart attack and inform the doctor or person concerned. By implanting a chip into the body, the patient need not worry about device operation. The patient will only be required to carry a cell phone equipped with Bluetooth and GPS . As soon as the implanted chip detects a heart attack, it will alert the cell phone which in turn will automatically call for help and provide the patient s location.Thus it helps in providing early heart attack detection so that the patientcan get medical attention within the first few critical hours.

Parts of the system

Biosensors ->Analog Circuitry ->A/D Converter ->Microcontroller->Bluetooth Module ->Cell Phone ->GPS Unit .

1)Biosensors-Made up of disposable silver-silver chloride ECG round pad electrodes which are to be placed on each wrist of the patient.

2)Analog circuitry: consist of two buffers, a differential amplifier, and a band-pass filter. Buffer is for impedance matching bbetween shin and the differential amplifier which provides gain. The band-pass filter is needed to eliminate noise and provides additional gain.

3)A/D Converter: convert the analog data from the biosensors to digitally sampled data points, while allowing enough resolution and sampling rate. The digital data is given to the microcontroller.

4)Microcontroller: It runs a real time program to constantly monitor the output of the A/D Converter, comparing current data samples against stored samples.When a heart attack is detected , relevant data such as the time of occurrence will be collected, and a signal is sent to the Bluetooth Module to initiate the emergency dial up sequence via the cell phone.

5)Bluetooth Module :Bluetooth is chosen as the method of choice for wireless connectivity between the sensor package and the cell phone.

6)Cell Phone : It must have both Bluetooth and GPS built in. A Java application is written to establish the page link between the sensor package and the phone and to pass GPS and subscriber information to emergency personnel.

7)GPS Unit : including enabling a GPS unit to feed data to the cell phone can be advantageous.

Full seminar report download:
[attachment=716]

Introduction

Overview

Coronary artery disease, the restriction of blood flow to the heart, is the leading cause of death in the United States. The chances of suffering a myocardial infarction are great and increase up to fifteen times after the first occurrence. During a heart attack, heart muscle is depraved of oxygen and will literally die if the artery remains blocked. The first few hours are critical in saving much of the dying heart muscle and preventing permanent heart damage. Unfortunately, the symptoms vary and the most common reason for critical delays in medical treatment is lack of early warning and patient unawareness.

Objectives

It is possible to detect the onset of a heart attack and eliminate patient error. Our device intends to benefit those at high risk and already receiving some form of surgical treatment. By implanting a chip into the body, the patient need not worry about device operation. The patient will only be required to carry a cell phone equipped with Bluetooth and GPS technology. When the implant detects a heart attack, it will alert the cell phone which in turn will automatically call for help and provide the patient s location. The goal is to provide early heart attack detection so that the patient will be given medical attention within the first few critical hours, thus greatly improving his or her chances of survival.

Hi,
the basic of this project is similar to that of the walking stick with heart attack detector. Please download the attached files in this thread. you will get the necessary diagrams.

to get information about the topic"wireless heart attack detector with GPS" refer the page link bellow

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-wirel...r-with-gps

HI..
I'm a final year ECE student. i need a full project report of Wireless heart attack detector witn GPS, and i expect a quick response from you.[/font]

please send me program for this project.
my id: [email protected]
i hope early response.

respected sir,
plz send me the pull project report including circuit diagram of this project

SEND ME THE PROGRAM OF THE HEART ATTACK DETECTOR..MY ID ID [email protected]