Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEAD Production System

[attachment=7922]

Submitted by: - ANKUSH BILLAWARIA

ABSTRACT
This project has been a great learning experience for me; at the same time it gave me enough scope to implement my analytical ability. This project as a whole can be divided into two parts:
The first part gives an insight about the footwear and its various aspects. It is purely based on whatever I learned at Sarup Tanneries. One can have a brief knowledge about footwear and all its basics through the project. Other than that the real serving come when one move ahead. Some of the most interesting questions regarding footwear s have been covered.
The entire topic has been covered in a very systematic way. The language has been kept simple so that even a layman could understand. All the data s have been well analyzed with the help of chart and graphs.
The second s part consists of data and their analysis, collected through a survey done on 200 people. It covers the topic Strategy for consumer attraction towards footwear. The data collected has been organized and presented. Hope the researcher finding and conclusions will be of use.

ABSTRACT
This project has been a great learning experience for me; at the same time it gave me enough scope to implement my analytical ability. This project as a whole can be divided into two parts:
The first part gives an insight about the footwear and its various aspects. It is purely based on whatever I learned at Sarup Tanneries. One can have a brief knowledge about footwear and all its basics through the project. Other than that the real serving come when one move ahead. Some of the most interesting questions regarding footwear s have been covered.
The entire topic has been covered in a very systematic way. The language has been kept simple so that even a layman could understand. All the data s have been well analyzed with the help of chart and graphs.
The second s part consists of data and their analysis, collected through a survey done on 200 people. It covers the topic Strategy for consumer attraction towards footwear. The data collected has been organized and presented. Hope the researcher finding and conclusions will be of use.

ANALYSIS

During the initial investigation done by me, I collected all the relevant data and grasped a sense of working and objectives of the existing system and for this I received a lot of feedback from the employees' of the SHREY INDUSTRES PVT.LTD. I start on the project to analyze the data so as to design an alternate system, which would be better in every aspect then existing system there are lot of drawbacks but these drawback are not related to the design of the system. The first and most limitation seen was the maintenance of so many record files. It is not very difficult to maintain so record files and search a particular record. These operation are very cumbersome to do in the existing system .the searching of the record in the huge pile of file is very difficult job consumes lot of time.

PROJECT INTRODUCTION

Lead is a heavy, malleable, bluish grey metal. It is one of the metals most resistant to common corrosion problems.

The largest single use of lead today is in the manufacture of the lead-acid storage battery, a vital part of every automobile. Lead storage batteries are also used to power such specialized vehicles as forklifts & BaggageCarts.
Lead Alloy with tin is the familiar solder used in plumbing and electronic applications. Lead has a long history of use as a construction material - roofing, piping and caulking are a few of its applications.

We are producers of Pure Lead Ingot with a minimum purity level of 99.97% by weight but achieves purity level of 99.985% in most of cases. Pure Lead Ingot is being produced from Raw Lead Bullion / Remitted and Secondary Lead Ingots / Lead Scraps. Our state-of-the-art Plant is having fifteen Refining Kettle / Pots with capacity of 20 MT, 50 MT & 100 MT.

HISTORY OF THE COMPANY

An industry leader in Aluminum, Lead & Tin, Met Trade India Limited, the metals flagship company of the Gupta Group Of Companies having its head office at 138, Main Road, Gazipur, Delhi-110096. India, is one of the largest Aluminum rolling companies. The company is also one of the biggest producers of lead and only producer of Pure Tin in India with multiple manufacturing facilities in India.

MTIL s corporate culture is exemplified by decision-making capacity and long-term customer partnerships. The exceptional commitment of the entire workforce to the continuous improvement process is repeatedly supported by the creation of benchmarks, while employee motivation is characterized by quality consciousness, productivity and innovativeness. The ideas and suggestions of the workforce represent a major factor in MTIL s success. The interplay of all these factors result in a high degree of flexibility and the ability to approach customer needs with individual consulting and targeted solutions, from material selection and further processing.

The lead generation process could be easy, but most folks come across the whole process is not only labor intensive and time-consuming, it can be fraught with problems.

Very first, not all leads are created equal. What you will need as a way to effectively close your leads is an extremely qualified lead - meaning the contact info of an individual who has somehow expressed an active interest within your product, service or opportunity. The challenge is some organizations keep their lead generation and sales departments separate. So someone else might have the task of generating leads and get paid for volume. So they produce any kind of lead and pass them on to you. Some may well be qualified, some might not be qualified.

Which is disappointing and frustrating to say the least, and if component of your income relies on commission from sales, you might be almost certainly going to get angry too. But do not get angry. Better is merely to generate your own massive lead generation process and be performed with it. For the reason that if you are the one receiving these non qualified leads from whatever firm lead generation process they've in place, you're simply wasting useful time. Mainly because you will make a lot far more should you invest most of your time and energy presenting ONLY to qualified prospects.
The lead generation process could be easy, but most folks come across the whole process is not only labor intensive and time-consuming, it can be fraught with problems.

Very first, not all leads are created equal. What you will need as a way to effectively close your leads is an extremely qualified lead - meaning the contact info of an individual who has somehow expressed an active interest within your product, service or opportunity. The challenge is some organizations keep their lead generation and sales departments separate. So someone else might have the task of generating leads and get paid for volume. So they produce any kind of lead and pass them on to you. Some may well be qualified, some might not be qualified.

Which is disappointing and frustrating to say the least, and if component of your income relies on commission from sales, you might be almost certainly going to get angry too. But do not get angry. Better is merely to generate your own massive lead generation process and be performed with it. For the reason that if you are the one receiving these non qualified leads from whatever firm lead generation process they've in place, you're simply wasting useful time. Mainly because you will make a lot far more should you invest most of your time and energy presenting ONLY to qualified prospects.