Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
internship in amara raja batteries company in tirupati
Respected sir,
I Y. Sravani of M.Tech 1st year MACHINE DESIGN(mech) branch studying in Sri Padmavati Mahila Viswavidyalayam in Tirupati . I am intereseted in doing internship in your company . So may i request you to kindly provide an opportunity to me.
Thank you sir,
Y.Sravani,
email [/font]:[email protected]

sir
good morning iam ms tejaswini , pursuing final year btech at rmk eng college chennai iam having 8.03 gpa so far and i would like to do internship in your esteemed company during december2015. so may i request you to kindly provide an opportunity to me
Thank you sir
Ms Tejaswini

Internships in Amara Raja Batteries
Amara Raja Batteries is a Electrical & Electronics company with head office in Ranguda Kadapa Road Karamabady, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh. The company's contact number is 877-2285561. More information on the company can be found at amararaja.co.in

Good morning sir,

I am poojitha doing b.tech 3 year in jntu kalikiri.I am willing to do internship in your company.so please grant me permission to do internship in your company.

Thanking you sir,

Yours faithfully,
Poojitha.[/align]

Good morning Sir
This is revanth studying btech 3rd year mechanical engineering in Siddharth institute of engineering and technology. so im interested in doing internship in your company so please grant me permission to do internship

Hi am prasanth i would like to get details on internship in this company i am doing m-tech(communication engineering) in vellore institute of the technology in chennai. Now i am final year in m-tech plzz give detail information sir

Hi i would like to know the procedure to apply for doing internship in Amar Raja batteries, tirupathi.

May I know the details about summer internships at amaraja company